Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Teddy Bear Repair Shop Now Open!

Hello!

I'm popping in late tonight to share a card I made over the weekend using one my my much neglected Pure Innocence stamps. It was just begging to be used and really who could resist?! :)

I used the Better Get Better set and some dreamy cloud paper from My Mind's Eye. I also used a sweet die from Taylored Expressions - it reminds me of a big puffy cloud. Perfect!


The little girl was stamped on white cardstock, colored with Copic markers and cut out. I diecut the next layer using the die, sponged the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink and then added some dots of White Opal Liquid Pearls. For the next layer I used a piece of Dotted Swiss Bazzill cardstock from the Mud Puddle Trio. I LOVE this cardstock. So much so, that I had to order more colors of it (from Taylored Expressions). I matted this layer and the cloud designer paper on Blue Bayou cardstock and stitched the edges. To finish the card I added a bit of satin ribbon, twine and a few brown brads.


Recipe:
Stamps: Pure Innocence - Better Get Better (MFT Stamps). Paper: Mud Puddle Trio - Dotted Swiss (Bazzill), Bayou Blue, Naturals Ivory (SU!), white, designer (My Mind's Eye). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger), Copic Markers. Other: Take Note Die 1 (Taylored Expressions), White Opal Liquid Pearls (Ranger), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, Simply Chartruese Satin Ribbon (PTI), twine (May Arts), dimensionals, brown brads (SU!), 1/4" circle punch (EK Success).

3 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)