Sunday, October 10, 2010

Brains... Me Want Brains

Hi Blog Friends!

I'm popping in with a quick card I made using the newly released Hauntingly Delightful set from TSG. I HAD to add this to my collection, especially since Jessica included a brains sentiment that a few of us were begging for. I do so like a good zombie movie. Hee hee hee.

I kept the card pretty simple - any questions just let me know! I gotta run - lots of work to do today!

Recipe:
Stamps: Hauntingly Delightful (There She Goes Clear Stamps). Paper: Kraft, Black (SU!), white (PTI), Spooktacular designer (K & Company). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger). Other: heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, Divine Twine, Glossy Accents and silver Liquid Pearls (Ranger), foam dimensionals, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Makers).

4 comments:

  1. Simply adorable! Love the sentiment on this and the bright paper is perfect with the colors on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kind of sentiment!!! LOL great card!! :) ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)