Thursday, October 28, 2010

Everything but the Kitchen Sink Card

Hi everyone!

So I have a card to share tonight. It's a bit colorful. It's a little over the top with the Liquid Pearls. Yes... I threw everything but the kitchen sink at it. Some things stuck and some fell off. Hee hee. ;)


I colored the owls with Copic markers and Copic spica pens. I added a touch of Black Glossy Accents to the eyes of the owls and let dry. I then applied a coating of clear Glossy Accents to the eyes and various portions of the birds.

I accented the card with a crumpled flower, twill tape and a bit of Divine Twine. And I added a bunch of dots using Black Glossy Accents and Gold Liquid Pearls.



Recipe:
Stamps: You're a Hoot! (There She Goes). Paper: Baja Breeze, Black (SU!), white (TE), Restoration designer (Crate Paper), swiss dot paper (Bazzill). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Copic Spica Pens. Other: Divine Twine, Twill Tape (SU!), Gold Liquid Pearls, Glossy Accents and Glossy Accents - Black (Ranger), Labels 16 Nestabilities and Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), brads (Recollections), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Makers), foam dimensionals.
Crumpled Flower: Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels), Black/White designer paper (PTI), corduroy brad (SU!), Scallop Circle punch (SU!).

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute Danielle, I love all the goodness you added :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful card. I love teh colours and the glossy accents effect. Hugs Marja

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome danielle - how did you ever get all the dots the same size?!! Will you share your secret?

    And did you SEE the SNOWY DAYS PUPPY SET COMING OUT TOMORROW?!! (THUD).
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely gorgeous. i love your ecclectic style. do you have a subscribe by "email"?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)