Saturday, October 2, 2010

Just A Blog Hop

Welcome to Just A Blog Hop. We were invited to put aside all of our stamping oriented obligations and deadlines and create something just for fun. The hop guidelines were simple: choose a challenge to play and choose either a new uninked stamp or an old favorite. Create a card and mail it to someone. What could be better to celebrate World Card making day?

If you came here from Taylor Van Bruggen's blog then you're on the right track. If not, then you'll want to head over to Jami Sibley's blog to start the hop from the beginning. Next stop on the hop is Alice Wertz.

I chose to take part in sketch challenge 300 on SplitCoastStampers (what can I say? I'm on a roll with the sketches!) and to use a very cute Puddle Jumper stamp I've had for way too long without using. She's so very cute and has a ridiculously sweet bunny friend...

Even cuter closeup. Especially with a bit of glitter on her bow and dress.


Now I need to run and mail this card. I think I know just the person to send it to! :) Hope you have fun this WCMD and maybe mail out a card or two of your own!

Recipe:
Stamps: Puddle Jumbers - Emma (Claudia & Co.). Paper: Tangerine Tango, Early Espresso (SU!), Aqua Mist, Spring Moss (PTI), A Walk in the Park designer (Echo Park). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers. Other: Glossy Accents (Ranger), brown baker's twine, button (PTI), Brads (SU!), Polka Dot embossing folder (Cuttlebug), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, foam dimensionals.

10 comments:

  1. Awww... how cute, Danielle! I love her little freckles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! Love the image and the bright colors. Thanks for sharing. Happy World Card Making Day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She and her bunny ARE adorable, and I love the sky and grass for the mat, plus all the wonderful colors in your paper and coloring. This card sings to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my... what a bundle of cute! Love your coloring and ALL OF THAT CUT WORK. It's super sweet! Happy WCMD!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! Love that image... great colors and papers. The felt grass is perfect. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! I love the way you colored and cut out that adorable little girl! Thanks so much for playing today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute!! I love the sweet dp's that you used with that darling image.

    ReplyDelete
  8. CUTE! Such a darling card! Love the happy colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh GOODNESS, how cute is she!! Love her glittery bow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH my gosh! How ADORABLE, Danielle! Love that sweet image!! Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)