Sunday, October 3, 2010

Parade of Pumpkins

Hi everyone!

How has your weekend been going? Did you make any cards yesterday for World Card Making Day? I did! I finished quite a few projects, although I can only share the one today. But, I have some fun ones for later this week! :)

For the card I am sharing today I used the pumpkin from the TE Hangin' Out - Wicked Wardrobe set and made my own designer paper. I stamped the pumpkin... a lot... on ButterCream cardstock and then colored all of them with Copic Markers. I then trimmed the paper to size, sponged the edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink and matted on black cardstock. Of course I HAD to sew around the edges. It has become a compulsive need... must run cardstock through sewing machine. Must!



I decided to keep the rest of the embellishments simple so that the pumpkins would really pop! A little green cardstock, a few rhinestones and a green bow finished the card.

Of course after staring at all of these pumpkins I'm thinking that some pumpkin pie would be nice. Sadly I don't have any... but I do have brownies! LOL!

Taylored Dies used:


Supplies used: Hangin' Out Wicked Wardrobe stamp set, Scalloped Eyelet Border die, Fright Night Project Pantry Kit, Green Polka Dot ribbon - Taylored Expressions. Naturals Ivory cardstock, large oval punch (SU!), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, foam dimensionals.

7 comments:

  1. I love how the card turned out with the stamped pumpkins!!! beautiful card:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, this is just too cute! What a great background design was created with all of those cute pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Great way to showcase those smaller images. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)