Tuesday, October 5, 2010

TE Sneak Peeks: Sparkle and Cheer

Hi all! I'm back today with more Sneak Peek goodness. Can you believe that after yesterday there are even more crafty goodies to share today? Today we are sharing peeks of two more stamp sets: Winter Wonderland and Sparkle and Cheer are both additions to the Whimsical Wishes line of stamps. Winter Wonderland is chock full of snowflake goodness AND there is even a matching die set (nicey nice!). Sparkle and Cheer is a beautiful set of silhouette images (I'll be using this set today). The stamp sets are deeply etched rubber (my favorite) and come already trimmed out and on EZ Mount (makes things easy peasy!). These a

Then there are two new Project Pantry Kits (yay!). For my sample below I used the Tinsel & Twig kit. It includes cardstock, Girls Paperie designer paper, ribbon, tree stick pins and some pearls. All of which I used on my card... because I couldn't resist. ;) This month Taylor is introducing something new. When you order one of these Project Pantry Kits you will have access to matching downloadable inspiration sheets with step-by-step instructions for making the cards we are sharing today! Oh yeah... now you will know all of our secrets... Well, maybe not all of them. ;)


Details: I used the sleigh image from the set and stamped it twice: once in red and again in black. The red sleigh body was trimmed and attached over the black sleigh with dimensionals. In the shot below you can see it how the sleigh is popped up. A little red pearl finished the look.


For more samples check out the rest of the design team:

Charmaine Ikach
Danielle Lounds - that's me!
Nancy McKinney - the amazing Whimsical Wishes Illustrator

Recipe:
Sparkle and Cheer stamp set, Tinsel & Twig Project Pantry Kit (Taylored Expressions), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, foam tape, Memento Tuxedo Black stamp pad, red stamp pad, Labels 8 Nestabilities (Spellbinders).

9 comments:

  1. This is just GORGEOUS Danielle! LOVE that Christmas Tree stick pin and the layout is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Danielle-- the layout with that sleigh is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle this is so pretty. I love the little stick pin. Beautiful. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Danielle! So simple and yet so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous sleigh, Danielle! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How beautiful! The popped up sled adds just the right touch and I love the tree pin. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty!!! I love the idea of stamping the sleigh in two colours and popping the top layer for dimension!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. BEAUTIFUL! Love the popped up sleigh with the red bling in the center.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a GREAT Christmas card!! Absolutely adore how you popped up the sleigh!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)