Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Three Pumpkins!

Hi all! Popping in tonight with a simpler card using the Hauntingly Delightful stamp set from TSG. I do so love making Halloween cards... now I just need to remember to mail some of them! ;)

Stamped the main image in Memento Tuxedo Black, colored with Copic markers and cut out. Used a clear Copic Spica pen on the pumpkins and the little star. I stamped the sentiment in VersaMark ink on the black panel and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I wanted to use silver but I don't have any (oh shock!).

I accented the card with a few rhinestones and a bit of satin ribbon I stitched in place creating ruffles. The stitching is covered by the twine. Easy peasy!

Recipe:
Stamps: Hauntingly Delightful (TSG). Paper: Tangerine Tango, Black (SU!), white (TE), designer (Scribble Scrabble). Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, VersaMark, Copic markers, Clear spica pen. Other: Divine Twine, satin ribbon (SU!), rhinestones, foam dimensionals, white embossing powder.

7 comments:

  1. I love this card! the witch is so cute and I love the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and i love your blog ;0)
    Lana x

    ReplyDelete
  3. your quite talented. I so enjoy your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Super cute! I love the skeletons in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh this made me laugh. i love how you stitch! experto. the ribbon and the stitching is beautiful and that witchi is the cutest. Just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)