Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Hope you are having a splendid day and the turkey is especially good! Me? I'm looking forward to visiting with family, munching on black olives (I know... weird... but I saw the can and they look so tasty!) and drowning some mashed potatoes with turkey gravy (drool).

Do you have a favorite Thanksgiving treat? Do let me know what it is! :)


Recipe:
Stamps: Bountiful Harvest (There She Goes Clear Stamps).
Paper: Swiss Dot (Bazzill), Cherry Cobbler, Naturals Ivory, Pink Pirouette (SU!), white.
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Other: Cherry Divine Twine, Glossy Accents (Ranger), Scallop Edger Punch, Word Window Punch, and Twill Tape (SU!), satin ribbon, button, foam dimensonals, heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, Twinkles (Taylored Expressions).

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)