Friday, November 26, 2010

Hostess with the Mostess

Hello everyone!

I'm popping in today with a fun card I made using the What's Cookin'? stamp set and matching die from Taylored Expressions. I meant to give this card to my sister-in-law since she hosted Thanksgiving dinner but I forgot it! Oops! It would be a bit of drive to go back and get it (5 hours) so I think I'll just save it until Christmas when she hosts a Christmas Eve dinner. Heh heh heh. :)

I die cut the apron from a light pink cardstock. I then stamped the apron on a couple of different designer papers and trimmed with scissors. I used the TESC134 sketch challenge for the layout. I didn't have room on the front for the sentiment so I did a little decorating of the inside of the card and added it there.
Talk to you later... I think there is a bit of shopping to do in my near future that I need to get ready for. No, I'm not a crack of the dawn shopper... I'll wait until later in the day! :)
Recipe:
Stamps: What's Cookin? (Taylored Expressions).
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Espresso, Pear Pizazz (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), Fine and Dandy Tickled Pink (My Mind's Eye).
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Memento Tuxedo Black.
Other: mat pack, paper piercer, Apron & Pocket Dies (TE), glitter brads (American Crafts), twill tape and polytwill ribbon (SU!), Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), embossing folder.

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)