Wednesday, November 17, 2010

A Quick Card

Hi!

I went a little out of my comfort zone with this colorful (and quick) card! I used the Winter Wonderland and matching die set from Taylored Expressions for the layered snowflakes and sentiment. I added a few rhinestones to the top snowflake for a bit of flare... even snowflakes like to dress up once in a while. :)


A little ribbon and a strip of designer paper finished the card. Although it does look a little naked without any sewing... but I will resist the urge... maybe.


Recipe:
Stamps: Winter Wonderland (Taylored Expressions).
Ink: Marinia Mist Classic (SU!), Memento tuxedo Black.
Paper: Choice Snow White (Taylored Expressions), Marina Mist, Rich Razzleberry (SU!), Snowy Days designer (Crate Paper).
Other: red grosgrain, Winter Wonderland Snowflakes dies (Taylored Expressions), adhesive rhinestones (Kaiser), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)