Tuesday, November 2, 2010

TE Sneak Peeks: From the Heart

Hi All!

So my plans to stay away from the Halloween candy didn't go so well. Those 3 Musketeers candy bars are just too difficult to resist (but so yummy)! Happily making cards distracts me from the candy bars sitting in the kitchen... and that brings me to the sneak peeks for today!

For my first project today I have a card I made using the SFYTT from this weekend, some yummy designer paper (not the same yummy as candy but close) and the fun new From the Heart stamp set! This set was designed with gift tags in mind and has a matching die.

Here's a closeup. The brown gingham fabric tape is delightful and I added a bit of glitter to the ball of yarn with a red Copic Spica pen.


I also made a tag that can be used to decorate a gift package. I have plans to knit a scarf or two for Christmas so this tag will be the perfect accent! :)


I used more of the gingham fabric tape and some lovely pink baker's twine. After assembling the tag I added a tag backer made out of Chococlate Chip cardstock to cover up all the odds and ends (back of the eyelet, ends of the twine...).

So what do you think? Want to see more samples using all of the fun images and sentiments from the sets? If so, check out the Bakers' Dozen and friends:

Stamps: From the Heart, From the Heart Funnies (Taylored Expressions).
Paper: Kraft, Pink Pirouette, Pure Poppy, Choice Snow White, Life is Good designer (Echo Park).
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Copic Markers, Copic Spica Pens, Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger).
Other: Island Lagoon Rhinestones (Kaiser), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Chocolate Fabric Tape, clear button, Divine Twine, silver eyelet, Word Window punch, Scalloped Eyelet border die and From the Heart Frame die (Taylored Expressions), foam dimensionals, heavy duty white thread and sewing machine.



11 comments:

  1. So pretty, Danielle! I love that card and what a fun tag for your hand-knit scarves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SO sweet, Danielle! I am LOVING the entire sneak line-up so far-I think m ywallet's in trouble LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is just fabulous, love those colors you worked with and the tag is just too cute! Love them both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty creations! I'm loving how you used the fabric tape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, you ROCK! These are simply FABULOUS! LOVE that gingham tape...it adds such a whimsical touch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so wonderful! I LOVE the fab colors you used! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards. I like the touch of glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are adorable! Love the sparkle from the spica glitter pen!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)