Monday, November 1, 2010

TE Sneak Peeks: What's Cookin'?

Hi All!

Did you have a great Halloween? Get any good candy? I actually managed to resist eating any of the candy that I purchased for the trick or treaters. Of course that might have been made a little easier due to the batch of brownies I baked. lol. Speaking of baking, I have a sneak peek at one of the new sets that Taylored Expressions will be releasing Thursday: What's Cookin'?

Oh yeah, this set will be seeing quite a bit of ink at my house. I especially like the apron - it is so flirty and fun. Who says you have to look a mess while cookin'? :) Needless to say I used the apron image from the set and the coordinating die (bonus - easy peasy trimming!).



I applied a bit of glitter and some liquid pearls after die cutting and coloring. I stamped a sentiment from the set another piece of buttercream cardstock and rounded the corners. A few dimensionals and a couple of brads were used to attach it to the card.



And now for more fabulous samples using What's Cookin'? check out the Bakers' Dozen and a couple of guests:

Danielle Lounds - that's me!

Recipe:
Stamps: What's Cookin'? (Taylored Expressions).
Paper: Choice Buttercream, Tickled Pink designer (My Mind's Eye), Dotted Swiss Cardstock (Bazzill).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers.
Other: Apron and Pocket Die Set (Taylored Expressions), Petal Pink Liquid Pearls (Ranger), Starfire Glitter, foam dimensionals, heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, Cream Crinkled Crepe Satin ribbon, brads (Basic Grey).


16 comments:

  1. Super cute, Danielle! I love your paper pieced and glittery apron! So adorable!

    Oh... and send some brownies my way! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute!! I love that sentiment! And a DIE too! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sparkly apron! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable is this?!!! Love the sparkly and liquid pearls accent on the apron...too, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute, Danielle! The paper piecing is FAB! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute, love the color selection!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOOWOW!!! That is the coolest apron!!! I adore the glitter and my heart melted at the liquid pearl accents on the apron - soooo lovely!!!
    hugs,
    Sankari

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! That sentiment is hilarious! Fab card:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute, this is one stylin' cook!! Love the little extra embellies!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely. I love the glitter touch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous apron and I loooooove that ribbon treatment. Can you tell I have a thing for ribbon? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE this Danielle! The shimmer on the apron is SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous!!!! Love all the sparkle and the pleated ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I Just LOVE your apron card! Love the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)