Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Three Little Kitties

Hi all!

I thought I would break out some sweet stamps I bought a while ago from TSG and make a cute cat card. Why? Because cats are fun (except when they are yowling outside your bedroom door at 4 in the morning... yick!). Since I was in a TSG mood I thought I would check out the Monday challenge and play along. The TSG challenge is to use the color combo: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake (aka kraft) and white... awesome! I love all of these colors.


I used the fat cat images from the set and stamped on white cardstock, colored and cut out. I mounted on the main panel with dimensionals and added a sentiment. Some pretty designer paper and a bunch of ribbon completed the look (and some sewing... but I'm trying to wean myself from sewing on every single card so only a little bit).

Later gators! I have to run and finish a few chores. :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Cattitude (There She Goes Clear Stamps).
Paper: Kraft, Naturals White, Cherry Cobbler (SU!), white, designer (Basic Grey).
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Copic Markers.
Other: Cherry Divine Twine, Scallop Die (MFT), brads, striped ribbon and Kraft Taffeta ribbon (SU!), foam dimensionals, red button.

4 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I love how you've used your ribbons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable girl!!! I knew you would be ALL OVER this set!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)