Saturday, November 13, 2010

Wonderful Things

Hi everyone!

Hope you are having a fabulous Saturday! I managed to sneak in some time to make a card the other day using some new There She Goes stamps. For the layout I used the SplitCoastStampers SC306 sketch challenge.


I tried to keep my card simple and did not d any machine stitching... but then the edges of the layers looked naked so I added Liquid Pearls. ;)

Well, I'm off to my crafty room. Still working away on my not-a-card-not-a-tag project. :D

Recipe:
Stamps:
Snowy Days (There She Goes).

Paper: Bashful Blue, Basic Black (SU!), White (XPress It), designer (BoBunny).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Other: black Divine Twine, Silver Liquid Pearls (Ranger), navy wool-blend felt, Eyelet Lace Border die (PTI), We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, foam dimensionals.

4 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)