Sunday, December 12, 2010

Great Tags: A Gift for Some-Bunny

Hello! I'm back with my second set of tags and these one feature a really really cute bunny from The Cat's Pajamas. Look at those ears... ahhh don't they just make you want to go out and adopt a bunny? Well, maybe not. ;)

I was going to make all of the bunnies matchy-match but I ran into an issue. My C1 Copic marker ran out of ink and I don't have a refill for it. Ack... so there are gray bunnies and beige bunnies.

After coloring and cutting out all of the images I accented them with a bit of Stickles and a bunch of little Tiny Twinkles. I didn't add a sentiment to the tags because there wasn't enough room and I thought it would be nice if they were a bit more generic. They could even be used on an Easter basket. Here's a closeup of the Beige Bunny with all of his glittery gift boxes. ;)

Well, I'm off... I was going to do a bit of Christmas shopping but the weather is a bit frightful so I think I'll stay home and put up the tree. :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Birthday Bunny (The Cat's Pajamas).
Paper: Baja Breeze, Taken With Teal (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), designer (My Mind's Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Copic Clear Spica pen.
Other: Stickles and Glossy Accents (Ranger), buttons and ribbon (PTI), Tiny Twinkles (TE), twine, edger punch (EK Success), tab punch (SU!), jumbo eyelets (We R Memory Keepers), foam dimensionals.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness gracious gravy. Your bunny tag is adorable. You should at it to the Catered Crop challenge - with the button, stickles, and Memento ink, it works.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)