Saturday, December 11, 2010

Great Tags: One of Many

Hi Crafty Friends,

If you have been following my blog recently you know how addicted I am to making tags. Lots and lots of fun tags. I thought it would be fun to make a bunch of gift tags and instead of using them myself giving sets of the tags as Christmas presents. Win win, right? :) So over the next few days I thought I would share the tags I have made.

The first set of tags uses the For the Love of Cupcakes set from Taylored Expressions and a sweet color scheme of pink, dark pink and black!

I made six copies of the tag (and will do the same for the rest of the sets) and used some of my favorite supplies: Flamingo Liquid Pearls (LOVE this color!), fabric tape (need more colors!), glitter and a label die from Taylored Expressions. I used some pretty paper from a Making Memories 6 x 6 pad I've had for quite a while and rummaged through my supplies for some jumbo white brads.

Do you like? Are you ready for more tags? If so, check back tomorrow! :)

Recipe:
Stamps: For the Love of Cupcakes (Taylored Expressions).
Paper: Basic Black, Rose Red and Pink Pirouette (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), designer (Making Memories)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Silver Copic AtYou Spica Pen.
Other: Flamingo Liquid Pearls (Ranger), Pink Divine Twine, Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, Pink Striped Fabric Tape, Take Note Die 1 (Taylored Expressions), white eyelets, foam dimensionals, heavy duty white thread and sewing machine.

3 comments:

  1. Be still my heart! These are just fabulous, Danielle! I'm hooked on tags, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these...too cute!!

    word verification is: morbang

    LMAO!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)