Friday, December 3, 2010

TE Release Day!

Hi everyone!

Today is the day! All of the stamp sets and fun dies that the Baker's Dozen have been previewing the last two days are now available for purchase at Taylored Expressions. There is also an Embossing Pad Kit available for use with the new impression plate. :)

For my card today I'm using another of the new Crafty Petite stamp sets - Knit Wit. I was so happy to see this set because I'm a knitter... when I have the time (don't ask me how much yarn I have... eep!).


I decided to go for the CAS (Clean and Simple) look and kept the layers and embellishments to a minimum. Me likey... me likey a lot. ;)

Before heading to the store to shop, how about checking out what the rest of the Baker's Dozen has created? I'm thinking you will see something you like!

Charmaine Ikach
Danielle Lounds - that's me!
Donna Baker
Jackie Pedro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Taylor Van Bruggen
Tori Wild
Nancy McKinney - Illustrator Extraordinaire
Monda Pendleton - Guest Designer

Recipe:
Stamps: Knit Wit - Crafty Petites (Taylored Expressions).
Paper: Naturals White, Basic Black, Kraft, Marjolaine Designer (Basic Grey).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers,
Accessories: ribbon, Take Note Die 3, white glossy accents (Ranger), foam dimensionals.


8 comments:

  1. I love the kraft label with all the white dots - so fun! There's a show for hoarders, you know... bwahaha! Your card is just amazing - love the blue in the basket :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super stylish! Amazing colour combo, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I like it too - A LOT! it's just fabulous, like you dearie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card! Love the white dots on the Kraft label and those baskets look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is FANTASTIC, Danielle!! Love the three baskets all lined up with the Krafty goodness!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is delightful!!!!! Love the white accents and you've got mad cutting skills girl!! Those baskets are each perfectly cut out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous, Danielle! I may have to get me some of those white glossy accents! They look awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)