Wednesday, December 1, 2010

TE Sneak Peeks: Friendship Blooms

Hi Crafty Peeps!

Welcome to the first day of sneak peeks for Taylored Expressions. Today we are sharing samples made with the new Friendship Blooms stamp set illustrated by Nancy and the coordinating dies: Leafy Branch and Friendship Blooms. There is also a new impression plate called Scallops and Circles that I used on my card. :)


I used the impression plate on the background panel of pink (me likey!). I stamped the leaf image from the stamp set in Pastel Olive on Kraft cardstock and cut out with the matching die. I accented the card with a bit of pretty ribbon and a crocheted flower.


Would you like to see more samples? The rest of the Baker's Dozen and talented illustrator Nancy are playing along today:



Charmaine Ikach
Danielle Lounds - that's me!
Donna Baker
Jackie Pedro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Taylor VanBruggen
Tori Wild
Nancy McKinney- Illustrator Extraordinaire

Recipe:
Stamps: Friendship Blooms (Taylored Expressions).
Paper: Pure Poppy, Pink Pirouette, Kraft.
Ink:
Dark Brown and Olive Pastel Fluid Chalk (ColorBox).
Other: Leafy Branch Die (Taylored Expressions) and Scallops and Circles Impression Plates (Taylored Expressions), crocheted flower, button, satin ribbon, twine (May Arts), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, foam dimensionals.



11 comments:

  1. The impression plate looks FABULOUS and I LOVE the crochet flower as an accent with the leafy branch!! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those plates look amazing!! I love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally GORGEOUS Danielle! LOVE the CAS layout and the ribbon/crocheted flower combo is FAB!! Beautiful embossing and I LOVE the leaves too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Lovely card! These dies and plates are amazing :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Danielle, this is so cute! I love that little flower...it makes me want to crochet again! So CUTE! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love this! The flower and ribbon together is lovely and of course the embossing is brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooo, Danielle! this is wonderful! looove that embossing plate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just beautiful, Danielle@@

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty! LOVE that crochet flower!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous! I LOVE the embossing and that crocheted flower!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)