Monday, December 6, 2010

Twinkling Tree

Hiya!

There is actually snow on the ground here where I live. Okay, it is only about a 1/2 inch but it is there. The first few snowfalls really put me into the Christmas mood and that means I start to think of baking cookies, putting up the Christmas tree and making Christmas cards. I'll never be that person who can make their cards early... I just cannot get into the mood until the temperature drops and the snowflakes fall. :) But enough about my weird card making habits and onto the card!



I stamped the tree in greean on the ivory cardstock and matted with Chocolate Chip cardstock. Since I was in the mood to decorate I added a few crystal ornaments to the tree and used my favorite color of Liquid Pearls to frame the main image.

Besides the Liquid Pearls this was a very quick card to make! I could probably whip up a few of these in a short period of time. Hmmm... and then maybe even make enough to mail out for Christmas. Which would be great... if only I would remember to mail them. ;)

Recipe:
Stamps: Sparkle & Cheer (Taylored Expressions).
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Chocolate Chip (SU!), Restoration designer (Crate Paper).
Ink: Dark Chocolate and Olive Pastel Fluid Chalk (Colorbox).
Other: Tiny Twinkles (TE), Brown Gingham Fabric Tape, Divine Twine, Bisque Liquid Pearls (Ranger), foam dimensionals.

2 comments:

  1. Danielle, This is just beautiful! I love the colors and the liquid pearls add SO much! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)