Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Buckets of Sweetness

Hi friends,

Been a few since I've checked into blogland but give me some new stamps and a little stampy time and I have a ton to share! :) The first set I played with is the new Buckets of Love from There She Goes and I used this week's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge.


I practiced coloring with my PrismaColor pencils and a PrimsaColor blending pen. The blending pen is a bit easier for me to use than the OMS... but that could just be because I'm used to using markers and find the OMS and blending stubs to take a bit more work. Of course being the glitter fiend that I am I had to add a coating of Glossy Accents and a dusting of glitter to the candy. After assembling the card I had to go back and add dots of Liquid Pearls... I just can't leave the edges of the main layers naked. They just need something... stitching, paper piercing or Liquid Pearls! ;)


Recipe:
Stamps: Buckets of Love (There She Goes)
Paper: Bashful Blue, Pink Pirouette, Basic Black (SU!), Hibiscus Burst (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE), designer (K & Company).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, W2 Copic marker.
Other: PrismaColor Pencils and PrismaColor Blender Pen, Pink Divine Twine, White Opal Liquid Pearls and Glossy Accents (Ranger), Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (SU!), Tiny Twinkles (TE), foam dimensionals.
Dies: Small Scallop Border Die and Scallops and Circles Impression Plate (TE), Circle and Petitte Scalloped Circle (Spellbinders).

4 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty! Love the glossy accents and glitter on the main image! ove the liquid pearls too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the vibrance and brightness of this. You and Sankari have a gorgeous "look" in common! Your pearls and your bow and your whole-heartedness....it is VERY unique to see the "in your face" in the MOST POSITIVE SENSE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL RAINBOW G-D of the word! Love it!!!!!! I thought I wouldn't see it in another artist...yet you are SO unique from Sankari as well! Very cool,,,,very cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)