Monday, January 10, 2011

Chocolate Lollipop Template

Hi Peeps!

I've had a few people show interest in a template for my Chocolate Lollipop Boxes so I spent a bit of time with my copy of Adobe Illustrator and drew up a little picture... looks sorta like this:

Okay... that is only a snapshot of the template. You can download a full copy of the template --> HERE <--. If you do download and use the template, could you leave me a little love? That way I know someone found it useful. :)

Just one last little note - the template is for personal use only and is not intended for commercial use. Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. Danielle, this lollipop box looks so cute. I can see that some of my favorite people will get a surprise at Valentines with this project. Thank you so much for sharing. I love your work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Danielle! I've downloaded and saved it to my files. I hope to use it soon. Sweet of you to share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Danielle,
    I'm not sure if I will have the time to make your lollipop boxes, but I think that is wonderful that you went to the effort to provide the template for everyone. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danielle,
    Thanks for the template! I'm so excited that you shared this and I can't wait to use it! Thanks again!
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)