Friday, January 21, 2011

Winter Magic

Hi Friends,

I'm checking in tonight with a winter themed card showcasing the Wonderful Winter Wishes set from There She Goes. It seems appropriate considering how cold it is outside... crazy cold. So cold that I might just have to start wearing a knitted hat inside. Brr! ;)


I colored the main image with PrismaColor pencils and E00/E02 Copic markers. I then diecut the maim image with a Cirlce Nestabilities die and then matted on slightly larger circles/lacey circles cut from Soft Sky and Early Espresso. I added oodles of little Tiny Twinkle rhinestones to the Soft Sky mat and coated the itty bitty snowman with Crystal Stickles.

Some crocheted ribbon, yellow Divine Twine and pretty Marjolaine designer paper from Basic Grey finished the card.

So what do you think? Isn't this stamp just soooo CUTE?! I love the little ears on the hood of her jacket. I might have to sew some on my knitted hat... that hat I think I'm going to go put on now! Later gators - stay warm!

Recipe:
Stamps: Wonderful Winter Wishes (There She Goes Clear Stamps).
Paper: Certainly Celery, Soft Sky, Early Espresso (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), Marjolaine designer (Basic Grey).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers (E00, E02).
Accessories: Yellow Divine Twine, Crystal Stickles (Ranger), brads (American Crafts), Crocheted ribbon (May Arts), Tiny Twinkles (TE), foam dimensionals.
Punches/Dies: Scalloped Scallop Edger Punch (EK Success), Circle and Lacey Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders).

5 comments:

  1. Color scheme is really fantastic , i just love your ideas, thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is precious! I adore all the layers and the image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Danielle, this is so super-cute! Love the image and love the glitter and the bling around the circle. Gorgeous colour combo too! Everything is just WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! Love the image and how you pulled your card together! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)