Monday, February 7, 2011

Baby Yourself!

Hi Crafty Friends,

I'm checking in after a long weekend spent crafting with friends. It was tons of fun and I laughed so hard my back hurt. :) One of the cards I found time to make between laughs is this one using a Pure Innocence stamp from MFT Stamps. The fabby Kim Teasdale brought this stamp and I begged and begged until she let me use it (okay... I just had to ask once! lol!).


I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with Copic markers. I coated the Tub with Glossy Accents and dusted with Crystal Fine glitter. After diecutting with a Circle Nestabilities die I added some dots of Bisque Liquid Pearls and layered on a scalloped circle. I used a button and some crepe/crocheted trim from My Mind's Eye to accent the card.

The designer paper is some from Close to My Heart that the fabulous Corinna shared with me. And speaking of Corinna (the hostess with the mostess for the crafty weekend) this card now has a home with her - just my little way of saying thank you for hosting all of us crazy ladies. :)


Recipe:
Stamps: Pure Innocence - Baby Yourself (MFT Stamps).
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Cherry Cobbler, Naturals Ivory (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), designer (Close to My Heart).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Bisque Liquid Pearls and Glossy Accents (Ranger), Crystal Fine Glitter (Martha Stewart), foam dimensionals, Divine Twine, Button and Trim (My Mind's Eye).
Dies: Circle and Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Scallop Edger Punch (SU!).

6 comments:

PinkBlingCrafter said...

SUper ute card!!! and love the glossy accent on the tub! TFS

Corinna McGregor said...

I loved having you for the weekend and TREASURE my card! You forgot to tell your readers that I BEGGED and BEGGED for that beautiful card! I just LOVE it, so thank you so very much! :D

Dotty Jo said...

Lovely that glossy tub! Adorable card, Jo x

onecraftymama said...

I love the tub too! What a sweet gorgeous card. And I'm jealous of your crafty weekend - it sounds like so much fun!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is just beyond cute!! Glossy and FUN!!

Lisa H. said...

woohooo! congrats! love this card and so happy you won the Feb. Favorite find contest!!!well deserved!