Saturday, February 12, 2011

Four Wheels for the Love Bug!

Hiya,

I have a colorful card to share with you tonight. While stamping with some crafty friends last weekend I borrowed this sweet stamp and paired it with a bit of Echo Park designer paper. As usual the naked edges of the designer paper got to me and I added dozens of Liquid Pearl dots. ;)


I colored most of the image with PrismaColor pencils and OMS. I outlined the car and colored the bug's face with Copic markers. The corners of the one box were touched up with a Gold Spica pen. A little Glossy Accents and a touch of glitter finished the look.

Well, I'm off to work on another card! Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Recipe:
Stamps: LOVEBeetle HUGGABUG (Stamping Bella), Wrapped in Joy (There She Goes Clear Stamps).
Paper: Basic Black, Naturals Ivory (SU!), Sweet Blush (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE), designer (Echo Park).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic marker (for outlining and face).
Other: PrismaColor Pencils and OMS, Bisque Liquid Pearls and Glossy Accents (Ranger), Crystal Fine Glitter (Martha Stewart), ribbon, button, adhesive rhinestones (KaiserKraft), foam dimensionals, tag die.

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely Beyong adorable! I love that you described how you colored it. Never tried that technique. Oh, i just love the whispy hair and how you colored...she is just delicious and the colors you used are precious with the papers...just yummalicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too fun!! Love the shiny shiny!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)