Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Special Friends

Hi everyone,

I have a super sweet card to share tonight. So sweet that you may want to brush your teeth after viewing it so that you don't get any cavities. Hee hee. ;)

I used the new Back in 10 stamp set from There She Goes Clear Stamps and colored with PrismaColor pencils and OMS. I really love the soft look the pencils gave the cutey bear. I accented the main image with a glitter rolled rose. I achieved the glittery look by adding Glossy Accents to the petals and then dusting with Crystal Fine glitter.



A little ribbon, designer paper and sewing completed the look. I borrowed someone else's machine to sew on this card... but I have good news. I fixed my sewing machine last night! Woot! There was a burr on the bobbin holder that was catching the thread so I took a metal file to it. Heh heh... all fixed at least for now! No more naked edges!

Recipe:
Stamps: Back in 10 (There She Goes Clear Stamps).
Paper: Pretty in Pink, Early Espresso, Naturals Ivory (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), designer (Bo Bunny).
Ink: Pretty in Pink Classic (SU!), Memento Tuxedo Black.
Accessories: PrismaColor Pencils and OMS, Rolled Rose Die (MFT), Mat Stack 4 Die (PTI), Sweet Blush Satin ribbon (PTI), Divine Twine, white thread and sewing machine, foam dimensionals, Glossy Accents (Ranger), Crystal Fine Glitter (Martha Stewart).

2 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)