Friday, February 4, 2011

TE Release Day: Wreath of Luck

Hi Crafty Friends,

Have you enjoyed all of the sneak peeks for Taylored Expressions over the last few days? I hope so! All of the fabulous stamp sets and dies are now available in the store. Of course we also have more samples using the new stamp sets to share today.

I'm showcasing the Wreath of Luck stamp set. This time I used one of the accessories images and made a not-so-green card. But still green enough for St. Patrick's Day. ;)


I made a rosette from some scrap Echo Park designer paper that I had lying around and added a couple of stick pins and a colored hat. This time I dealt with the naked edges of my layers by added either Crystal Stickles (the circle behind the hat) or adding Tiny Twinkles to the corners. :) Finished card size is 6 1/4" wide by 3 1/4" tall.

For more fabulous samples check out the following:


Recipe:
Stamps: Wreath of Luck (Taylored Expressions).
Paper: Spring Moss (PTI), Basic Black (SU!), Choice Snow White (Taylored Expressions), Walk in the Park designer (Echo Park).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Crystal Stickles and Glossy Accents (Ranger), 1/4" and 1 3/8" circle punches, twill tape, polka dot ribbon, dimensionals, crystal stick pins, foam dimensionals, fine crystal glitter.

11 comments:

  1. Such a fun card Danielle! I love that turquoise hat and those pins and layout are awesome!! Beautiful card!
    Big hugs,
    Sankari :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAGNIFICENT Danielle! I always LOVE how clean your designs are!!! LOVE the rosette and the papers on this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that rosette with the hat! How adorable is this card??!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, loving seeing all the turquoise and then the green rosette, clever color combo for an Irish card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so in love with the turquoise! How brilliant! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the blue and green, and how you dressed up the naked edges!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a fabulous long card! love the blue St. Patty's hat

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)