Friday, February 18, 2011

Thanks a Bunch!

Hi Friends!

How are you doing? Looking forward to the weekend? Will you have time to be crafty? I hope you do! I'll be having a crafty day tomorrow with a couple friends although we might take a break from crafting to play the Wii (since I have a new game). :) And then Sunday I need to take care of business... buying lightbulbs to replace all the ones that have burned out. If they keep burning out at this rate I'm going to have to craft by candle light. LOL! But never fear, even if that happens I have a bunch of cards all made and ready to share, including this one using the new released Kitties x 3 stamp from Whipper Snapper Designs:


The main image was colored with Copic markers. A bit of Glossy Accents to the noses and the collars (with a bit of glitter for the later). Since my sewing machine was unavailable at the time I added paper piercing to the matted layers. :P

Recipe:
Stamps: Kitties x 3, Thanks a Bunch (Whipper Snapper Designs).
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Early Espresson, Wild Wasabi (SU!), white, designer (My Mind's Eye).
Ink: Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Square and Jumbo Scallop Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Scallop Edger Punch (EK Success), ribbon and button (PTI), mat pack, paper piercer, Tiny Twinkles (TE), brads (SU!), twine (The Twinery), foam dimensionals, Glossy Accents (Ranger), Crystal Fine Glitter.

4 comments:

  1. These kitties are sooo cute! Love you design and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this image, Danielle. this is really, really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute! Love the image and all the layers on your card. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)