Monday, February 14, 2011

A Warm Drink on a Cold Day

Hi everyone!

During my crafty weekend a little while ago in Washington state I had the opportunity to meet Sparkle of Sparkle Creations and play with a few of her stamps. ;) I practiced my coloring skills using PrismaColor pencils on the sweet Cafe Lucy image. I did cheat and use Copic markers to color her skin and add a little bit of shadow.



I really like how her jeans turned out... all nice and just a bit grungy. I added Glossy accents to various parts of the image and even dusted the steam from the hot beverage with Crystal Fine glitter. I accented the image with some fabulous Graphic 45 paper I picked up while shopping with the girls and added a bit of ribbon with a crocheted flower.

What do you think? Isn't she delightful? :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Cafe Lucy (Sparkle Creations).
Paper: Basic Black, So Saffron (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), Curtain Call designer (Graphic 45).
Ink: Black, Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger), Copic markers (skin and shadow only), Copic Spica pens.
Accessories: PrismaColor pencils and OMS, Bisque Liquid Pearls and Glossy Accents (Ranger), Perle thread (DMC), black button, yellow ribbon, ivory ribbon, Divine Twine, foam dimensionals, Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders), black brads (Recollections).

3 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)