Friday, March 18, 2011

Clothespins with Cattitude

Hi all,

I have a sweet post over on the TSG blog for Dollar Find Friday showing how I decorated these clothespins:


I used the fun Cattitude stamp set and more of the delicious Stella Rose designer paper from My Mind's Eye. A bit of matching brown gingham ribbon really made the clips extra special. :)


Recipe:
Stamps: Cattitude (There She Goes Clear Stamps).
Paper: Ocean's Tide, Ripe Avocadoe, white (PTI), River Rock and Early Espresso (SU!), Stella Rose designer (My Mind's Eye).
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Copic markers.
Accessories: small oval punch (SU!), Jumbo Scalloped Square, Circle and Petite Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), adhesive rhinestones (KaiserKraft), twine and gingham ribbon (May Arts), jump ring, foam dimensionals, Glossy Accents (Ranger), Crystal Fine Glitter (Martha Stewart).

6 comments:

  1. These are AWESOME Danielle! YOU SO TOTALLY ROCK girlie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love your blog and can't wait to see what you create next. So many great ideas and inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are too cute, Danielle! GREAT project!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute, Danielle! Love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)