Sunday, March 13, 2011

An Eggs-cuse for Chocolate

Hi all!

I'm checking in tonight with a sweet Easter card I made awhile ago with one of the new stamps from Whipper Snapper. My thoughts on the duckie in bunny ears? FUN! :)



I colored the image with Copic markers and then diecut with a Circle Nestabilities die. I layered on matching light purple cardstock and added some dots of White Opal Liquid Pearls. I kept the layout simple and just added a bit of ribbon and a button for decoration. :)

Hmmm... this card reminds me of the chocolate peanut butter eggs in my craft room... :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Bunny Wannabe, Eggs-cuse (Whipper Snapper Designs).
Paper: Naturals Ivory (SU!), Lavender Moon (PTI), white, designer (My Mind's Eye).
Ink: Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Lacey Scallop Circle and Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), White Opal Liquid Pearls (Ranger), ribbon (May Arts), foam dimensionals, heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, button.

1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful card, fabulous colours and a cute sentiment. Hugs Marja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)