Monday, March 21, 2011

Organization Fun!

Hi Peeps!

I have a different kind of crafty post tonight. I've picked up a few items over the last couple of months to organize my crafty *stuff* a bit better and thought you might enjoy seeing them. :)

First up is a Ribbon Carousel that I just purchased. My crafty friend Corinne designed this delightful contraption and I just had to have one when she started selling them recently. Had to have one! I loaded mine up with the spools of SU! ribbon and might have to buy another for my PTI collection of ribbon. Oh, and it not only looks pretty and is functional but it is FUN to spin. Yes, I'm one of those people who loves to spin around in my office chair too. Hee hee hee. :)


Do you see the cubbie shelf hanging on my wall?! My dad made that for me per my request. My dad is AWESOME with the wood working tools - he's crafty in his own way. ;) I'm using it for both storage and display. Yes, that is polka dot ribbon from May Arts... it's an illness, but a good one. I have a bunch of my favorite projects on display and it holds all of my Colorbox Chalk Fluid ink pads and some SU! ink pads.

Oh yeah... this is Wall Cubbie Extra Cool. My dad decided to up the neat factor and created this one to fit in the corner of my craft room. He has also made me a third one that is a couple rows shorter to fit in yet another corner. Umm... yes that is yet more ribbon there (blushing in embarassment).

Last up are the Color Cubbies I added to my collection earlier in the year. I had a picture of my messy desk and these were in the shot... ohhhhh... I think all of you like pics of the crafty organization stuff based on the emails I received. ;)

Hope you enjoyed the peek into my crafting space!

2 comments:

  1. I love how organized you are!!! AND your Ribbon Carousel looks mighty awesome!!! Might could use that in my customer gallery or on FB....whatcha think?!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOOOOOVE these pics!! Think your Dad will adopt me?
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)