Friday, March 11, 2011

SCRS Sneak Peek of Kitty Cat Josh

Hello!

I have a sweet peek at a new stamp from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps: Kitty Cat Josh! He is adorable and the kitty is a real cutie! I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black on white cardstock and colored with PrismaColor pencils and OMS. I added a touch of glitter to the orange bow on the cat - my cats would not be impressed with wearing a bow. ;)

I accented the main image with a bit of ribbon, twine and a glittery brad. I stamped the cute "what's mew?" sentiment that comes with the image on Ocean Tides cardstock and layered on Early Espresso. I flagged the ends and added a couple of glittery brads before attaching to the card base with 3-dimensional glue dots.

For more eye candy, be sure to visit the rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Kitty Cat Josh. Sparkle will be giving away a Kitty Cat Josh to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Josh post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day!

Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Designers:
Danielle Lounds - March Guest Designer
Alice Wertz
Kim Yu
Peggy Toole
Shaela Odd
Simonne Clay
Sparkle Smith
Stephanie Kraft

and other links of note:
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Store
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Blog


Oh, before I forget, Sparkle is having a sale to celebrate St. Patrick's Day! The sale will run from Thursday the 17th through Sunday night. The code will be LUCKY15 for 15% off your total order. :D

Recipe:
Stamps: Kitty Cat Josh (Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps).
Paper: Early Espresso, Naturals Ivory (SU!), Oceans Tides and white (PTI), Fly a Kite designer (October Afternoon).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black and Rich Cocoa.
Accessories: PrismaColor pencils and OMS, glitter brads (American Crafts), Early Espresso Satin ribbon and Chocolate Chip poly-twill (SU!), ivory embroidered ribbon and twine (May Arts), foam dimensionals, heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, crystal fine glitter (Martha Stewart).

16 comments:

  1. This card is just Adorable. I love how you colored them. The cat is just so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling! I had to laugh about the bow, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love the touch of glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutey, love the glitter! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's just brilliant! Can't wait to get my hands on him!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous coloring job and such a fun layout too! Great color scheme and papers. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  7. this card is perfect and I adore the layout! You did a great job colouring him

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it! I especially like your cut job! I never seem to be able to get my cut outs to look that good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is soooo cute and I love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this adorable image! Your layout, color combo and your coloring are all so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is very sweet. You coloured the kitty just like mine...and she would not like bows either!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card to pieces! So cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautifully coloured! Love the new Josh - as I am a cat owner myself.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is darling, Danielle! Love the added bit of glitter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)