Saturday, March 12, 2011

SCRS Sneak Peek of Rollerblading Chloe

Hi Crafty Friends,

I'm back today with another peek at another new stamp from Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps: Rollerblading Chloe. She and Kitty Kat Josh from yesterday will be available in the store for purchase today. :)

For my card today I went with a very clean look: light pinks, lots of white space and a few splashes of color. After stamping Chloe I colored her with PrismaColor pencils and blended with odorless mineral spirits. I added just a touch of glitter to portions of the image using Copic Spica pens. I think I've used glitter in some form or another on every project this last month... addiction!



If you look closely you will see that not only did I add a bit of scallop trim to the bottom of the image I also used the same punch on a bit of designer paper that peeks from beneath the Espresso satin ribbon. A little pink Divine Twine and a couple of pink brads finished the look.


For more eye candy, be sure to visit the rest of the SCRS designers for more peeks of Rollerblading Chloe. Sparkle will be giving away a Rollerblading Chloe to one lucky person! For a chance to win, you need to comment on all of the designer's blogs (list below). Then head on over to the SCRS blog and comment on the Josh post. You have until midnight EST each day to comment. The lucky winner will be announced the following day!
and other links of note:

Recipe:
Stamps: Rollerblading Chloe (Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps), Day or Night (There She Goes).
Paper: Early Espresso (SU!), Sweet Blush and White (PTI), designer (My Mind's Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Antique Linen Distress Ink (Ranger), Copic spica pens.
Accessories: PrismaColor Pencils and OMS, heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, Glossy Accents (Ranger), pink brads, scallop edger punch and Early Espresso satin ribbon (SU!), foam dimensionals, pink Divine Twine.

18 comments:

  1. i love this card such great colors...very cute

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable Danielle - love the LO and the fun colors you used...what a sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just darling! I love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simple design and wonderful coloring! She's so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific colours and I love the little scene you've created! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet, sweet card! Love how you colored Chloe and her puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks like she is going to jump right off the page! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO sweet, Danielle! You rocked the release!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute!! I really like your coloring!! TFS



    Debbie B

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just adorable! I too have a glitter addiction!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so adorable! I love your image and your cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the card and love the colors you use. Thank you for sharing.
    Have a great day :)
    Delama

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your card danielle, such a cute image and wonderful layout and colors
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  14. She's so cute! I love the layout and how the front is tilted a bit. The stitching is a nice touch too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really like this card. I think I may have to come and raid your stamp box!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)