Tuesday, March 22, 2011

SCRSC35: Colors of Spring

Hello! This week's Sparkle Creations challenge is a doozy - at least for me! It is to use the color combo: pink, orange and lime green. It was work but I managed to make the colors work together and came up with this card:



Okay, I admit it - I cheated a bit with the orange and used very little of it. ;) I stamped Celebrating Chloe in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with PrismaColor pencils. Per my usual style I had to add Glossy Accents to the balloons and dust with glitter.

So what do you think? Cute or what?! And speaking of cute, Sparkle is having a sale on the utterly adorable Rin stamps to raise money for Japan. I LOVE Lantern Rin... and in fact I used her on a card... for next week's challenge but you will have to wait until then to see it. Heh heh ;)

Now for more fabulous samples check out the creative genius of the Sparkle Creations Design Team:
Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps Blog - for all the Sparkle Creations news you need.

Recipe:
Stamps: Celebrating Chloe (Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps).
Paper: Black, Pear Parfait (SU!), Lavender Moom, White (PTI), Blossom (Jillibean Soup).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Copic Spica pens, PrismaColor pencils.
Accessories: Orange Candy Dots (Pebbles), Summer Sunrise Polytwill (PTI), Glossy Accents (Ranger), Crystal Fine Glitter (Martha Stewart), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, Rectangle and Scalloped Rectange Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), foam dimensionals.

3 comments:

  1. This is just darling, Danielle! Love the sweet papers you used and the sparkly balloons!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)