Thursday, March 3, 2011

TE Release Day: Showcasing It's a Banner Day 2

Hiya Crafty Peeps!

After three days of sneak peeks all of the fabulous stamps, dies and Spring Project Pantry Kit that are now available for purchase from Taylored Expressions. You can see all of the new items in the Fresh Out of the Oven category in the store. :) But stick around for a few more minutes and scroll down to check out another sample I made with a couple of the sets!


For my latest sample I used the half-shell chicks from Hello Spring and a banner image from It's A Banner Day 2 to create my card. No carrot car yet... but soon. ;) I made a little scene with the chicks and colored with Copic markers. I applied a liberal coating of Crackle Accents to the shells and let it dry to crackly goodness. For the sentiment I first stamped a banner image in Tangerine Tango on Choice Snow White cardstock and then stamped a sentiment from Hello Spring over it. I then cut it out with the matching Banner Day 2 die.

I used some of the fabulous Stella Rose - Mabel designer paper and matted on Early Espresso cardstock and stitched the edges with my sewing machine. I added a couple of pieces of cardstock but with the Medium Scallop border die. A little ribbon and a few glitter brads finished the look. Me likey!


Don't you just love all of the new stamps and dies? How about a chance to win them? Taylored Expressions will be giving away the ENTIRE MARCH RELEASE to one lucky winner! All you have to do is be a fan of TE on Facebook. The drawing will take place as soon as we reach 1500 and we are SUPER close! To become a fan simply click over to the Taylored Expressions Facebook page and click on "Like" at the top. Easy Peasy! You can also help us spread the word by posting this info to your blog or Facebook. :)

For more fabulous release day samples check out the following talented ladies:
Recipe:
Stamps: Hello Spring, It's a Banner Day 2 (Taylored Expressions).
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Early Espresso, Red, Stella Rose - Mabel (My Mind's Eye), Choice Snow White (TE).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Tangerine Tango (SU!), Scattered Straw Distress Ink (Ranger).
Accessories: Crackle Accents (Ranger), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, swirl ribbon, brown glitter brads (American Crafts), foam dimensionals, Banner Day Die 2 and Medium Scallop Border die (Taylored Expressions).


7 comments:

  1. whow I absolutely love your detail on the eggs...what a great idea the card is sooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE! LOVE the crackle on the eggs - I might have to get some of that stuff now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Love those crackle effect eggs! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin' the crackle finish on the eggs! Your card is so fun and cute!
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. CA-ute!!!!! LOVE the cracked egg shells!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)