Thursday, March 31, 2011

That's Just Crappie! But Good Crappie ;)

Hi all! I finally had a chance to make a card using this month's SFYTT which you can see below. It was also the perfect opportunity the ink up a new stamp that I've had for a couple of months. The stamp set? None other than Something's Fishy from MFT. I've been wanting to color this fat fishy with my PrismaColor pencils and oh yay it was as fun as I imagined. :) Once colored I applied a bit Icicle Stickles to the fins and outlined the fishing line with a silver Copic Spica pen.

I did use my Copics to draw a bit of ground/grass near her feat and to color her arms, face and legs. Me likey! What do you think?


P.S. I didn't use my sewing machine at all! Shocking! Just shocking! ;)


Recipe:
Stamps: Something's Fishy (MFT).
Paper: Early Espresso, Naturals Ivory (SU!), white and Summer Sunshine (PTI), Dutch Mustard designer (Jillibean Sou).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Memento Rich Cocoa, Copic markers, Copic Spica pen, PrismaColor Pencils.
Accessories: Icicle Stickles (Ranger), mat pack, paper piercier, foam dimensionals, ribbon and twine (May Arts), Cream glitter dots (Pebbles).

3 comments:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)