Thursday, March 24, 2011

TSG Sneak Peeks Day 3: My Little Friend

Hello!

Welcome to day three of the sneak peek blog hops for There She Goes Clear Stamps! Hopefully you came here from Corinna's blog but if not head over to the TSG Blog and start the hop there.


There is no place like gnome! Hee hee hee! I'm so excited for this stamp set - it is full of gnome goodness. :)

My Little Friend is a 6x8 stamp set illustrated by Torico that includes a total of 31 stamps and will sell for $24.

Would you like a chance to win the My Little Friend stamp set? Here’s what you need to do- go to each of the Trendsetter’s Blogs and leave a comment on their My Little Friend Blog Hop Challenge post. After you have finished checking out the eye candy and have left some love, return to the TSG Blog and add your name to the Mr. Linky at the bottom of this Blog Hop Challenge post. A winner will be chosen randomly using a random number generator to receive their very own My Little Friend stamp set. The winner will be announced Saturday (Mar 26th) during the Release Party Chat.

For my card I used a couple sitting gnomes and placed them on some mushrooms! They are just hanging out... enjoying the breeze and havin' a chill! ;)

Now that you have checked out my card how about a bit more eye candy?
Your next stop on the hop is the talented Holly! :)

Recipe:
Stamps: My Little Friend (There She Goes Clear Stamps)
Ink: Black, Copic markers, Copic Spica pens.
Paper: Red, Naturals Ivory, Ripe Avocado, Stella Rose designer (My Mind's Eye).
Accessories: Glossy Accents (Ranger), Crystal Fine Glitter (Martha Stewart), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, foam dimensionals, twine (May Arts), polytwill ribbon, Rectangle and Scalloped Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), button.

40 comments:

  1. Love that funny sentiment and the glossy accents you added to your card Danielle, terrific!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. These sitting gnomes are my most favorite in this set.;) Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! I love love love love love love love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute, Danielle! Love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg! Now that is cute! Totally my style with the polka dots! Great job Girly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee hee hee.....I just love that saying! :D Your card is so awesome, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh yes i will chill up with both, very good card!!!! best wishes, patty

    ReplyDelete
  8. These little guys are so cute! I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How CUTE!!! That sentiment cracked me up. Beautiful job on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love these images, they are hilarious :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card, very cute & fun.
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  12. This set is so cute!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is great!! Love it. That stamp is REALLY cute too.
    ~Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE this! GORGEOUS coloring, as usual, and I LOVE the sentiment panel all dressed up with the twine!! Delightful!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. these stamps are sooo cute! can't wait to get my hands on them

    ReplyDelete
  16. love how they are sitting on the mushrooms. just too cute

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE it! The stitching is perfect and the layout, so fun! Adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is wonderful...the sentiment is hilarious! Hugs

    http://debby-paperpearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. cute image and i really like how you tied the twine through the sentiment. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hee hee! Love them on their little toadstools Danielle! This is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute! Love the overall design of your card and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  22. gotta love that sentiment, gnomie! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is just so cute with these little guys sitting on thier mushrooms!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love gnomes and mushrooms. I have gnomes in my house and dishware with mushrooms on them. This card is right up my alley! I love the dp you used and your sewing is wonderful. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is to cute, love everything about your card,

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just love these colors and layout too...fabulous job on this card, this set looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great card - that sentiment is brilliant! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  28. So cute! You did a fantastic job with this card. Whimsical and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  29. So cute!! It is perfect for these images!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Too fun! These lil guys are WAY too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love how you did the twine. Very cute. And the two little gnomes looking like they are just relaxing and having a great time

    ReplyDelete
  32. Gnomes on mushrooms. Awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)