Monday, March 14, 2011

TSG98: Good Times with the Bunnies

Hello!

I'm checking in with a card I made for this week's TSG Challenge - a sketch challenge by me! ;) For all of the challenge details including how you can win a prize check out the TSG Blog.



Here is my take on the sketch using the new Good Times set and some pretty designer paper from Echo Park. I went with a color scheme of pink and teal with a bit of dark brown and green. Pink AND teal - not a color pairing I would normally touch with a 10 foot pole but it works for this card. :)

After stamping and coloring the clock image I added a bit of Glossy Accents and a dusting of Crystal Fine Glitter. I stamped the bunny on a seperate piece of white cardstock, colored, cut out and adhered to the main panel with foam dimensionals.

I dug through my stash of pretty things and pulled out a pink flower I crocheted a while ago and after adding a button with twine added to the card with a super sticky 3D glue dot.

Later gators... tomorrow will be here soon (daylight savings time - boo!) and I need to catch some zzzzzs.

Recipe:
Stamps: Good Times (There She Goes Clear Stamps).
Paper: Taken With Teal, Early Espresso (SU!), Sweet Blush (PTI), Choice Snow White (TE), designer (Echo Park).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers.
Accessories: heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, button, crocheted flower, edger punch (SU!), brads, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Crystal Fine Glitter (Martha Stewart), Glossy Accents (Ranger), foam dimensionals, Divine Twine.

5 comments:

  1. This card is too cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww.... this is super duper cute, Danielle!! love love your coloring and the crochet flower is perfect! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great sketch, Danielle! LOVE your card... what a sweet bunny and that flower is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)