Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 1 TSG Sneak Peeks!

Hey peeps,

Today is the first day of sneak peeks for There She Goes Clear stamps!  We have not one but two stamps debuting for today’s Blog Hop.  Best thing is that if you hop long, leaving comments as you go you can win a free stamp set.  Check out the TSG Blog for all the details (and the start of the blog hop).  If you have been hopping along then you should have arrived here from Corinna’s blog. :)

Confidential Blog Hop Challenge

My first card uses the new Confidential stamp set.  It is a 4X6 stamp set that includes a total of 12 stamps and will sell for $15 and was illustrated by Jessica Knutsen.  It has all of those perfect sassy work/diva sayings that you just know you need. ;)

TodayIsNotYourDay_DLounds_wm

I decided to use one of the sentiments as the focal point and accented it by stamping the little flower vase two times.  A little color from my Copic markers and spica pens and a touch of color completed the main image.

TodayIsNotYourDay_DLounds_Closeup_wm 

And because I feeling sassy I had to pull out some hot pink ribbon, do a little pleating and finish by sewing it in place with a straight stitch.  A crocheted flower and a corduroy brad completed the look. :)

Buckets of love Blog Hop Challenge

Next up is a card made using the new Garden of Life stamp set.  It is a 3X4 stamp set that includes a total of 7 stamps and will sell for $7 and was illustrated by the talented Chris Dark.  There is a really cute scene in this stamp set but I decided to give some loving to the sunflower image.

SunflowersOnParade_DLounds_wm

I went for a crisp and clean look this time but I did have to spend a little extra time on the flowers.  They were colored with Copic markers and then accented with Copic Spica pens for a touch of glitter.  After which I added Glossy Accents to the flowers and the leavers. 

SunflowersOnParade_DLounds_Closeup_wm

Now that you have seen my cards (did you like ‘em?) head over to Holly’s blog for more fantastic samples.

Today is Not Your Day Recipe
Stamps: Confidential (There She Goes Clear Stamps).
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black (SU!), Choice Buttercream (TE), Hometown Summer designer (Pink Paislee).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Copic Spica Pens.
Accessories: Crocheted Flower, Corduroy Brad (SU!), satin ribbon (Michael’s), embossing folder (QuicKutz), heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, Glossy Accents, Crystal Fine glitter, foam dimensionals, Labels Nestabilities (Spellbinders).

Three Sunflowers Recipe
Stamps: Confidential (There She Goes Clear Stamps).
Paper: Spring Moss (PTI), Naturals Ivory (SU!), Choice Buttercream (TE), Dutch Mustard designer (Jillibean Soup).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Copic Spica pens.
Accessories: Glossy Accents, button, twine (May Arts), Labels Nestabilities (Spellbinders), foam dimensionals, heavy duty white thread and sewing machine.

31 comments:

  1. LOVE your confidential card Danielle! The crochet flower is such a pretty accent! ....and the glossy accents are so pretty on the sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Danielle, I absolutely love the layout of the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, love the glossy sunflowers and the sentiments are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Danielle! You know, one of my colleagues had that EXACT saying at her desk in the office? LOL! I love how you chose to showcase it along with some of the pretty desk accessories and that pretty crocheted flower (you are so talented). Love the gloss you added to the sunflowers and how meticulously you cut them out as well!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that sunflower card. It really makes those flowers pop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are absolutely FABULOUS Danielle! PERFECTION!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful designs, Danielle! LOVE the pleated ribbon on the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun layout for the first card and loving the multi-looped twine bow on the second one. Lovely cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards. Love the glossy look of your flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely amazing, girl!! Love them both SOOO much!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the flowers! Too cute.

    http://feralscraps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great cards! Love the glossy accents on the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This set is great. I would love to have confidential, it looks just like my girlfriend who is a receptionist!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simply delightful creativity!

    I just found your blog and am now a follower. So very nice to meet you. Please stop by my blog sometime and give me a shout out!

    http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE the saying on that first card. I could have used that all day today!

    Ronda C.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You add that texture dimension to your cards that I love! Nice work and thank you so much for sharing your skills with us!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely love everything about your cards. Your dimension and bling are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The die cuts that you chose for you cards are perfect. I love the glassy accents on the sunflowers. Very, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Completely and totally wonderful cards. I'm so happy that you're back with TSG.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful accents on your cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like how you showcased the funny sentiment on the first and I like the glossy accents on the sunflowers.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great Cards. Love the sunflowers with the glossy accents on them. And the layouts are fab...

    ReplyDelete
  23. I just love the way you used this sentiment on the first card, and the second card just makes me smile! Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  24. The saying is one of my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I LOVE those sunflowers! How have you been?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Definitely made me smile lol. Gorgeous creations. Thanks for the blog hop.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  27. yep, i like the shiny Sunflowers, and the other with the kitty is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)