Friday, April 1, 2011

Double Butterfly and Paper Rosettes

Hello! A couple of months ago Jessica from There She Goes posted a card using the Spread Your Wings stamp set. My reaction? Why don't I own that stamp set! It is GORGEOUS! Needless to say this set went to the top of my shopping list! :) I used two of the butterflies from the set to make this card:


Do you lovey? I pulled out the stops and created a layered four wing butterfly (I added glitter too!) that has its own personal paper rosette to call home.


So what do you think? Did I do this set justice? :)


Recipe:
Stamps: Spread Your Wings (TSG)
Paper: Basic Black (SU!), Summer Sunrise and white (PTI), Steall Rose designer (My Mind's Eye)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, VersaMark.
Accessories: Crystal Fine Glitter (MS), Ocean's Tide ribbon (PTI), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), brads (SU!), foam dimensionals, heavy duty white thread and sewing machine.

4 comments:

  1. Justice? Definitely! This is beautiful, Danielle and the color combo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)