Sunday, April 17, 2011

Shopping For Shoes

I have to laugh but this sentiment from the Fashionista set by Taylored Expressions fits my shopping style perfectly.  I like to get my clothes shopping done in one fell swoop so I tend to shop ‘til I drop and then I don’t need to again for a while. ;)  Oh, and I like shoes… so this set is perfect for me.  Hee hee.

ShoppingForShoes_PinkBlack

I stamped the lady and the shoes on white cardstock, colored with Copic markers and cut out.  I stamped her dress on designer paper and pieced onto the first stamped image.  I added touches of glitter with Copic Spica pens. I cut a few flowers from white felt and sewed buttons onto them after layering.  Some designer paper, glitter candy dots, ribbon and scallops were used to accent the card.  Hmmm… btw, I don’t own any pink shoes at the moment but maybe soon. ;)

Recipe:
Stamps: Fashionista (Taylored Expressions).
Paper: Naturals White, Pink Pirouette, Pretty in Pink, Basic Black (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), Portrait Designer (Crate Paper).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Copic Spica pens.
Accessories: Medium Scallop Die and Friendship Flower Dies (Taylored Expressions), white felt, pink buttons, Pink Glitter Dots (Pebbles), twine and ribbon (May Arts), foam dimensionals.

medscallopborder FriendshipBloomsDies

5 comments:

  1. I love this card...its so sassy

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card! I love the card design and that color combo is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card and that sentiment made me laugh soooooo much! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo adorable! I love how you cut her out and put a dress on her. LOL! She reminds me of Carrie Bradshaw! Been watching a lot of Sex & The City re-runs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY HECK!!! I love this - so adorable - so fashionable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)