Thursday, April 7, 2011

TE Release Day: Dream Big

Hi everyone!  No more teasing today… all of the fabulous stamp sets, dies and card kits that the Baker Dozen have been showcasing the last couple of days are now available for purchase at Taylored Expressions.  You can see all of the new products in the Fresh Out of the Oven category in the store. :)ThursdayApril7th

But first check out this graduation card I made with the new Dream Big stamp set.  Instead of scholarly I went for a fun and feminine look this time.  Apparently I equate polka dots with fun. ;)

DreamBig_PinkAndPolkaDots

And here is a close up of the sentiment which I stamped in blank ink directly on the designer paper (Neighborhood by Crate Paper).  I don’t usually stamp on designer paper but I’m liking how this turned out.

DreamBig_PinkAndPolkaDots_Closeup

Ready for more release day fun?!  Check out these talented ladies:

Charmaine Ikach
Danielle Lounds - me!
Jackie Pedro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Taylor VanBruggen
Tori Wild
Nancy McKinney – fabulous Whimsical Wishes illustrator
Jami Sibley
Cindy Lawrence – talented Guest Designer

 

Recipe:

Stamps: Dream Big (Taylored Expressions).  Paper: Spring Moss, Red, Choice Buttercream, Neighborhood Designer (Crate Paper).  Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Lipstick Fluid Chalk (ColorBox).  Accessories: heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, foam dimensionals, ribbon, button, twine, Medium Scallop Border Die (Taylored Expressions).

medscallopborder

6 comments:

  1. How AWESOME Danielle! FAB layout and design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this awesome layout with the images at the bottom and the sentiment on the patterned paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, Danielle! I LOVE that layout and will be using it myself. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun layout! The stamping on the patterned paper looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this layout and the stamped sentiment on the patterned paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So, so cute, Danielle! LOVE the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)