Monday, May 23, 2011

Happy Birthday Jessica!

Hello everyone!  Today I and a bunch of TSG fans and friends are celebrating our fearless leader’s birthday!  Okay, it isn’t until tomorrow but we wanted to surprise her!  The hop started at Angela’s Blog… so head over there if you want to start at the beginning.  Otherwise if you came here from Crafty Math Chick’s blog home you are at the right spot. :)

HappyBirthdayJessica_EaselCard

For my card I used a couple of the cute little girl sets from TSG.  I used the little girl with a balloon from Flying By and the “Happy Birthday” sentiment from Happy Mail.

HappyBirthdayJessica_EaselCard_Closeup 

AND I made my card into an Easel Card.  I haven’t done a technique-y card in a while but this week’s TSG challenge is to make an Easel Card so I though I would give it a try.  I like it! Maybe I will make more of these!

HappyBirthdayJessica_EaselCard_EaselView

I added a couple of Prima flowers to finish the card but they were missing a something.  GLITTER!  So I added some Crystal Stickles to the flowers after adhering to the card front.

The next stop on the hop is the talented Heather P.!  Head over to her blog to see more birthday goodness. :) And when you are done hopping leave a little love for Jessica

P.S.  Thank you Crafty for organizing all of us for this hop! :)

16 comments:

  1. AWESOME easel card Danielle! So bright and colorful! Love the sparkly touches on the flowers.
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the bright fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo fabulous. looove your easle card. Jessica will LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely AWESOME! I love your sparkle and coloring~!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is so adorable, love your great card design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is AMAZING Danielle!! I don't know why I am so surprised...everything you create is stunning! LOVE all the dimension on this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darling card! (And great minds think alike... we used the same papers!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Cute Cute!!!! I love the bright colors and fun DP!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Danielle,
    This is a very nice birthday card. I think Jessica will love it. Wow, the sewing, that's a lot of work, well done!!
    Greetings from The Netherlands, Europe, Judith

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Pickles, I love it!!! The fact that you made it into an easel card is just icing on the cupcake lol. Thank you so much for the birthday wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is super cute, Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Crystal stickles on the roses is BRILLIANT!! Love this precious creation!

    ReplyDelete
  13. danielle,
    I love love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is beautiful. The layout is awesome. Your stitching is flawless. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)