Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother’s Day!

Hi all!

Hope you have been having a great weekend and are enjoying the day.  It’s a beautiful day here and it finally seems like Spring! To celebrate I made a simpler card (no sewing) for Mother’s Day.  Well, it doesn’t say “mom” or “mother” on it anywhere but it will still work. ;)

BrighterMothersDayCard

I used my favorite lamp set: Lighten Up by There She Goes Clear Stamps and some pretty Lily Bee designer paper.  After coloring the main image (I stamped the light shade twice and popped the second one on top of the first with dimensionals) I added a touch of glitter with Copic Spica pens and adhered to tiny rhinestones.

BrighterMothersDayCard_Closeup 

Later gators… I need to go take a picture of the gift I bought my mom for Mother’s Day… yeah, I haven’t mailed it yet so I’m going to send a pic in the meantime! ;)

Recipe:
Stamps: Lighten Up (There She Goes Clear Stamps).
Paper: Naturals Ivory, So Saffron (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), Happily Lost designer (Lily Bee Designs).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Scattered Straw Distress Ink (Ranger), Copic markers, Copic Spica Pens.
Accessories: white satin ribbon (SU!), yellow baker’s twine (Divine Twine), Taylor’s Tiny Twinkles (TE), foam dimensionals, Labels Nestabilities (Spellbinders).

1 comment:

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)