Monday, May 16, 2011

Thank You Fairy Much

It’s Monday evening which means day one of the work week is complete! :)  Four more days until the weekend when if the weather is nice (unlike last weekend) I can get outside and do a bit (or a lot) of needed yard work.  Hmmm… I could use a couple of garden fairies to help!  And speaking of fairies here is a thank you card I made recently featuring the You Give Me Wings stamp from MFT. Think I can talk her into lending a helping hand or two?  Hmmm… from the expression on her face I’m thinking that is a “no!”  LOL.

BrownHairedFairy

I stamped the fairy girl two times and trimmed both images. I trimmed the image that would become the top layer very closely to the black lines. I left off the wings and her shoes as those would show from the bottom layer.  I coated her wings with Crystal Fine Glitter and colored the rest of the image with Copic markers.

BrownHairedFairy_Closeup

Later gators – I’m off to finish cooking some super… corn on the cob is on the menu!  Nom nom nom!

Recipe:
Stamps: You Give Me Wings (MFT Stamps).
Paper: Early Espresso, Soft Sky, Naturals White (SU!), Picket Fence designer (Lily Bee Designs).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Satin ribbon (SU!), Turquoise Liquid Pearls (Ranger), Circle and Lacey Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), oval punch (SU!), Crystal fine glitter (Martha Stewart), 2-way glue pen, foam dimensionals, Push Pin (Webster’s Pages), Brown glitter candy dots (Pebbles), foam dimensionals.

1 comment:

  1. OH! how adorable!!! I love the wittle little speckles on the fairy charming cheeks!!! xox

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)