Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Days

Hi all!

I’m checking in with a fun farming card that I made last week.  I was inspired to make this card after planting a bunch of cucumber seeds.  I don’t have a real garden but I do have a bunch of planters on my deck.  Instead of planting flowers I filled them with yummy vegetable plants: green peppers and cucumbers mostly. ;)

HappyDaysFarmer_DLounds

I stamped Farming Oliver in Memento Tuxedo Black in and colored with PrismaColor pencils.  The grass was colored with Copic markers.  I added just a touch of Glossy Accents to the hoe. :)

HappyDaysFarmer_Closeup_DLounds

Do you garden?  If so, what is your favorite veggie (or fruit) to grow?

Recipe:
Stamps: Farming Oliver (Sparkle Creations Rubber Stamps), sentiment (My Favorite Things).
Paper: River Rock, Early Espresso (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, PrismaColor pencils and OMS.
Accessories: Vintage Seam Binding, spiral brads (Karen Foster), Bisque Liquid Pearls and Glossy Accents (Ranger), foam dimensionals.

4 comments:

  1. This is just darling! The peppers and cucumbers sound yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable...papers are so cute and the details are very pretty

    Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)