Friday, June 3, 2011

TE June Release Day!

Hello!  Welcome to Day Four of TE goodness.  Except today – all of the goodies we have been showcasing are now available for purchase (you know you need that Chicken Wire Impression Plate).  Oh, and I have another pretty card to share… so scroll down and check it out!

FridayJune3rd

Release Day!

  • All of the new products are now available for purchase! Check out the Fresh Out of the Oven category and Taylor's Blog for all the deets!
  • Did you win one of the Mystery Baker's Dozen Blog Giveaways? Find the list of winners on Taylor's Blog
  • Another chance to win... head on over to our forum and tell us your favorite stamp set from this release. We'll be choosing one person to win their favorite set FREE!  You have until Saturday June 4th at 6 pm PST to enter to win.

I enjoyed making the Cow Tags I posted yesterday so much that I just had to pull out the Green Acres stamp set and make a card this time.  I used the fun tractor stamp and colored it in a fashionable combination of Green and Teal.  Even farmers like to drive around the pasture in style. ;)  And… considering my history of forgetting birthdays I made this one a belated birthday card.  Yes, there is even someone I need to send this one to as soon as possible.  Heh heh heh.

OhCropTractor_DLounds 

For the layout I used this week’s sketch challenge from Split Coast Stampers: SC335. I stamped the tractor in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with Copic markers.

OhCropTractor_Closeup_DLounds

For more release day goodies check out the design team:

Charmaine Ikach
Danielle Lounds - me!
Jackie Pedro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Melissa Sauls
Regina Mangum
Sankari Wegman
Taylor VanBruggen
Tori Wild
Nancy McKinney
Wanda Guess
Jami Sibley
Amber Hight – Guest Designer

Oh Crop!
Stamps: Green Acres (Taylored Expressions)
Paper: Early Espresso, Naturals Ivory, River Rock, Choice Snow White (Taylored Expressions), Lime Twist – Fly a Kite (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers, Copic Spica pens.
Accessories: aqua baker’s twine (Divine Twine), brads, foam dimensionals, heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Tiny Twinkles (Taylored Expressions), Chicken Wire / Woodgrain Impression plate (Taylored Expressions).

ChickenWireWoodgrainImpres

5 comments:

  1. Bright, fun and totally FABULOUS! I LOVE this Danielle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my goodness, I LOVE your dirt! LOL! That sounds so funny, but I love it! Your coloring just amazes me. LOVE this card - the layout, the tractor, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your card and the sentiment is too cute! I'm a new follower-Sam :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee hee, this is TOO Cute Danielle! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with your cards. Amazing detail!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)