Saturday, June 11, 2011

Thank You Gift Card Holder

Hello!  I’m popping in today with a sweet Thank You gift card holder I made using this fun Gift Card Holder tutorial from SCS.  I made a couple of these gift card holders a while ago and loved them.  While sorting through my crafty stash I found some small coin envelopes and decided it was about time to make another. :)

ThankYouGiftCardHolder_DLounds

I used the new Forever stamp set from There She Goes and some delightful My Mind’s Eye designer paper to decorate the front.

ThankYouGiftCardHolder_Closeup_DLounds

After coloring the flowers and trimming I coated the petals with Glossy Accents and dusted with Crystal Fine Glitter.  I know, I know… I just can’t resist using the Glossy Accents and glitter. ;)

ThankYouGiftCardHolder_Open_DLounds

The decorated front panel was only attached to the holder on the left side.  So the flap off the back is tucked between the pink and black layers of the front.  Keeps all the contents safe and secure. :)

ThankYouGiftCardHolder_PocketView_DLounds

And there are two coin envelopes on the inside.  One will hold the gift card (no gift cards in my photo shoot) and the second holds a decorated insert that a note can be written on.

ThankYouGiftCardHolder_InsertView_DLounds

There you have it!  One special gift card holder.  Let me know what you think. :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Forever (There She Goes Clear Stamps).
Paper: Sweet Blush (PTI), Razzleberry, Basic Black (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), Lime Twist – Happy Go Lucky designer (My Mind’s Eye).
Ink:Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Glossy Accents (Ranger), satin ribbon, twine, heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, coin envelopes, foam dimensionals, 1 1/4” and 1 3/8” circle punches, oval punch (SU!).

4 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and creative, Danielle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So wonderful! It is great idea that it has the second envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love It! Your card is absolutely wonderful. Definitely a suprise for te recipient.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)