Saturday, June 4, 2011

Time may pass…

Hello!  The weekend is here!  Woo hoo!  I’ve been looking forward to it… although I do have a lot of chores to do and the dust bunnies have been having a wild party in my house.  Little rascals can really produce too! ;)  Of course I started my chore list the usual way - procrastinating by making a cute card. :)

BlowingDandelions_DLounds 

I used the Blossom by Blossom stamp set from There She Goes and stamped one of the cute girl images on Choice Snow White cardstock and colored with Copic markers.  I used a Labels Nestabilities die to cut the image out and added Liquid Pearls along the edges.  I know how much my TSG peeps enjoy the Liquid Pearls. ;)

BlowingDandelions_Closeup_DLounds

So what are you doing this weekend?  Something fun?  Or are you buried under chores?  Which if you are like me you are very good at ignoring.  Heh heh heh.

Recipe:
Stamps: Blossom by Blossom (There She Goes Clear Stamps).
Paper: Kraft, Naturals Ivory (SU!), Choice Snow White (TE), Picket Fence designer (Lily Bee Designs).
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic markers.
Accessories: Circle and Labels Nestabilities (Spellbinders), purple button, White Opal Liquid Pearls and Glossy Accents (Ranger), twine (May Arts), Scallop Edger punch and white brads (SU!), foam dimensionals, heavy duty white thread and sewing machine.

1 comment:

  1. Danielle, this is simply the cutest! I love the blowing of the dandilion fluff...like the friendship could be anywhere in the world...great pick for a great sentiment. Brilliant of you. The coloring is SWEET! Sweet as in precious...soft, serene and lovable like the sentiment intonate. Her little nose reminds me of Olive Oil from Popeye! lol You are a master at the sewing machine!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)