Thursday, June 23, 2011

TSG Sneak Peek Blog Hop: Make a Splash

Hey peeps!  The Trendsetters are back with another hop today debuting the final stamp set for this release!  The hop started at the TSG Blog, so head over there if you haven’t already (or if you get lost along the way).  If you came from Corinna’s blog than you are in the right place!

Make A Splash Blog Hop Challenge

One of the best things about the summer is being able to go for a refreshing swim or to just stick your feet in the water if you are like me and do not like being under water (icky icky). Whether you prefer a lake, ocean or pool- you will love this new stamp set illustrated by Torico! Make A Splash will have you saying “Mermaids, seahorse and fish oh my!”.

Print 

Make A Splash is a 4x8 set that includes a total of 21 stamps and will sell for $18.

Would you like a chance to win the Make A Splash stamp set? Here’s what you need to do- go to each of the Trendsetter’s Blogs and leave a comment on their Make A Splash Blog Hop Challenge post. After you have finished checking out the eye candy and have left some love, return to the TSG Blog and add your name to the Mr. Linky at the bottom of this Blog Hop Challenge post. A winner will be chosen randomly using a random number generator to receive their very own Make A Splash stamp set. The winner will be announced Saturday (June 25th) during the Release Party Chat.

GreatToSeaYou_DLounds

I stamped the sweet mermaid image on white cardstock and colored with Copic markers.  I accented the image with Copic Spica pens (see those fun fishy scales I added?).  While I colored the main image with brighter colors I kept the rest of the card a bit muted.  I’m loving soft colors right now! :)  As usual I added Liquid Pearls and a bit of Glossy Accents.  Hmm… I could buy these in bulk considering how much I use them!

GreatToSeaYou_Closeup_DLounds

Ready for more sweet mermaids and fish?  Than head over to Holly’s blog – she’s the next stop on the Blog Hop! :)

Recipe:
Stamps: Make a Splash (There She Goes Clear Stamps).
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Tempting Turquoise (SU!), Lt Pink, white (PTI), Splash designer (Echo Park).
Ink: Black, Copic Markers, Copic Spica Pens.
Accessories: Bisque Liquid Pearls and Glossy Accents (Ranger), Seam Binding (purchased from Ribbon Carousel Shop), Circle, Lacey Circle and Petite Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), eyelets, heavy duty white thread and sewing machine, foam dimensionals.

22 comments:

  1. She is just precious. Darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great great card. I love the colors and that pink DP is fabulous. I just love how you add those gorgeous pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute, love the dp you used and the added glossy accents and pearls, I know what you mean by bulk! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! Love the layout you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh - AWESOME layout Danielle! I love the gloss you added to the mermaid, the sparkle you added to the water (so subtle and pretty!) and of course those pearls are the PERFECT accent to frame a mermaid image from the sea - FABULOUS!
    ~Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the glossy accents and the liquid pearls :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too love the soft colours, the pearls and sparkle. Beautiful job on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that wavy paper, it's the perfect backdrop for her! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh she is showcased beautifully with the pearly and stitchy accenting!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. AWE Beautiful card! love those soft colors and the liquid pearls too!
    ~heidi brawley

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love how you made this card with a touch of elegance with the pearls and ribbon. GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The glossy accent & pearls are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very sweet card--I like your fish scales and the liquid pearls.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so adorable! I LOVE how you used the Spica pens on her and the water to make it look wet and I love how the background DP looks like waves!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my, this is gorgeous! I love the papers and colors and I love how you added the shimmer and shine.

    ReplyDelete
  16. so pretty! I love the liquid pearl accents :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome... love the added bling

    ReplyDelete
  18. you have a lot of patience with those liquid perals, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a darling card, and more liquid pearls! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your sweet comments! I love hearing from you. :)